Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cerebral Palsy?

I have a very good friend with Cerebral Palsy. He can't walk, or stand up, and uses an electric wheelchair. He can't use his left hand, because it looks like it is bent. I'm glad that he has a very positive outlook on life. In fact, my account is named after him, because he calls himself the "Latino Heat", after Eddie Guererro, the wrestler. Girls absolutely love him, but he's engaged. He's 17, and he's engaged to a 19 year old. They've been together for years. Anyway, back to my question. What is the average life expectancy of a person with cp? I really hope that the answer is good. Like, I hope that the life expectancy is the same as an average, healthy person. We became good friends because we have a common trait. Whemn I was born, the dr. told my parents that I'd never walk, because my legs were deformed. I can walk today, but only because of a risky surgery that was done. I still have weak ankles. But, I also have a type of Autism. We are friends because of disabilities+character

0 comments:

Post a Comment