Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I need your help!!!! please 10 points?!?

ok im 15 kevin is 17 colin is 16 n devin is 18. well kevin would always stare at me a lot(he is shy in person but y on facebook).he would hug me in front of his brothers(i would come up to him first).and he would say how are you and things like that. then i asked him if he liked me (online, that question didn't come out like that .that's another story) but he said naw i would need to get to know you and that's when he started saying hi to me in person .(he never said anything to me first unless i came up to him first)and started avoiding me when colin was around.devin and colin made a joke one time and said kevin liked me.later on after i said i was mad. . devin said he was sorry n said that kevin was mad that they were messing with me.pretty much now kevin is rude, doesn't acknowledge me, and avoids me when mainly colin is around and is all nice and stares when colin isn't around. nothing happens with devin because he usually isn't around. why does kevin do that?oh and colin couldnt be jealous because he has called me ugly before and a friend that i have that has known him (kevin) for years inleast 5-10 told me kevin is a player.

0 comments:

Post a Comment