Thursday, December 22, 2011

Does he like mee ?!?

Hey, I really can't know for sure because I don't know the guy, but I can tell you this. There is a good chance that he likes you, but isn't the type that asks a girl out without knowing that she likes him.(He sounds like it to me) However, he could just be messing with you in cl because he is bored and doesn't really care about you, or perhaps does but doesn't want to date you. Age comes in as a factor here. If you are in middle school, know that when guys are alone around girls, they may feel awkward or embarred. They are also very flirty sometimes. I, at least, won't flirt if one of my friends around. Could this be a factor? During high school, boys tend to be flirty and outgoing, or at least more so than in middle school. You haven't said whether you trust this boy, or if he is nice and kind or anything, so I really have little to go on. If you really want to date him, I think that you should either 1. ask him to do something 2. hint very heavily that you want to spend time with him and like him so he will ask you or at least agree that you should spend time together or 3. Flirt heavy heavy, and if you do this(which isn't my top suggestion), make sure not to excite him too much. Boys see physical attraction before anything else and if he is in middle school or high school, heavy flirting can cause awkward situations, and loss of thinking in the boys head. He has lots of hormones going on inside him if he is in middle school or high school so make sure you don't overdo it. Remember that guys don't often pick up on what girls are thinking. You basically have to tell most boys that you like them for them to understand and be sure. Hope everything works out! Good luck! -B

0 comments:

Post a Comment